Collaborative care for eating disorder presentations
Watch the recording (full / by chapter)
Watch the full recording
Watch a specific chapter from this webinar
To download the videos:
- Right click on the video
- Select 'Watch on vimeo'
- Select 'Download' (from the vimeo page)
Mental Health Professionals Network
Time7.45pm - 9pm AEST
Online, All States
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1800 209 031 (toll free)
The webinar will be comprised of three parts:
- Predisposing activity (case study)
- Facilitated interdisciplinary panel discussion
- Question and answers
Participants are required to read a short case study upon which the interdisciplinary panel discussion will be based.
At the completion of the session participants will:
- Recognise the key issues in the assessment of eating disorders
- Recognise the key principles of intervention and the roles of different disciplines in treating, managing and supporting people with eating disorders
- Better understand the merits, challenges and opportunities in providing collaborative care to people with an eating disorder
Australian Association of Social Workers: CPE Points - 2 per learning hour.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP): The activity ID is 762695. It has been allocated 4 category 2 points.
Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN): This activity has been endorsed for 2 CPE points by the ACMHN Accreditation Committee for Endorsement.
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP): Members can claim hours spent under Section 4. Self Guided Learning.
Occupational Therapy Australia: 1.75 hours in category 5.