Before you start
Your MHPN password must:
How to change your password
- Have 7+ characters
- Have at least one letter
- Have at least one number
If you are unable to log in to the portal as you cannot recall your password, follow these steps to change your password.
- From the Sign in page, select Forgot password.
- Ensure your email address is correct and select Reset password.
- You will receive an email with the subject: Request for changing your password. Click the link provided in this email.
- Input your new password on the MHPN website, then select Reset. A green notification banner will display stating Password has been reset.
To reset your password within the MHPN portal, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your MHPN portal account.
- Hover over your username in the top right corner and select Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Select Reset password.
- Enter your current password, followed by your new password and confirm password, then select Save.