Register Now for this upcoming webinar for a comprehensive discussion on the complex relationship between grief, loss, and mental health for bereaved parents. Our expert panel will share their insights on the risk factors and warning signs of mental illness for bereaved parents who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or when pregnancy ends for medical reasons.
Our interdisciplinary panel of leading experts includes:
- Bonnie Carter OAM (Peer Worker/Lived Experience, ACT)
- Dr. Nicole Hall (General Practitioner, NSW)
- Dr. Matthew Roberts (Psychiatrist psychotherapist, VIC)
- Eliza Strauss (Bereavement Midwife, VIC)
- Prof. Stephen Trumble (Facilitator/General Practitioner, VIC)
Before the webinar: